Sometimes we want a default desktop background in our windows so that no user can change it. This trick is really simple but it has effective impact on a pc. Follow these steps to set an unchangeable (see only) wallpaper background in windows:-
1. Log in as a computer Administrator.
2. Choose Which Desktop Background that you want to set and copy its path (C:\1.jpg).
3. Press WindowsKey+ R, Then type gpedit.msc, then enter.
4. The Local Group Policy Editor will be opened.5. From the left tree choose: User Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Desktop -> Desktop. In the right window you will see the Desktop wallpaper.
6. Double click on Desktop Wallpaper policy.
7. New window will appear press Enable check box and paste the path of your image in Wallpaper Name field.
8. Press OK and then log off from your account and log in again.
Try to change the desktop background. You will not be able to do it.
Notice that the desktop background will be applied on all Windows users.